The selection of the degree programs for the Engineering Program students will be held on 27-28 June 2018 and 27-28 August 2018. Students who have completed 30 credit-hours will have priority in registering for the departmental courses offered in the Fall 2018 semester.
Students wishing to continue their education within the Civil Engineering Department but have not completed the 30-credit requirement, may take CE coded courses on a non-credit basis through the following process:
- Students make a written request by 5 pm on Monday September 3rd, 2018
- The quotas and laboratory limitations of related courses are assessed, and departmental approval is given.
- Approval of the Faculty Administrative Board
Registrations for the courses will be completed by the Office of the Registrar.
Written applications for related non-credit courses with availability will be assessed according to the following criteria and priorities:
- Completion of 25 credits by the applicant
- Grade point average (GPA)
- Successful completion of the PHYS 106 course (DD or higher)
Evaluations will be announced on the CE Department webpage on Thursday September 13th, 2018.
TEDÜ Department of Civil Engineering